Commonwealth Women’s Entrepreneurship Summit 21
May 19 @ 9:00 am - May 20 @ 6:30 pm
In London in 2018 Commonwealth Heads of Government ‘resolved to address systemic barriers to women’s full and equal participation in the economy by taking a gender-responsive approach to the development of trade policy, and to promote women’s economic empowerment … and work towards an increase in the number and enhancement of the success rate of women-owned businesses, break down gender barriers in all sectors, and increase opportunities for women to trade internationally.’
• Create a community by connecting women’s networking and business groups, industry bodies and partner organisations
• Engage in positive action to encourage women to seek innovation funding
• Promote success stories, case studies and role models featuring female innovators
• Eradicate no-go areas for women entrepreneurs
• Promote dynamism, diversity and visibility of female leaders and innovators
• Encourage more girls and women to enter STEAM sectors supporting innovation and entrepreneurship
You are invited.
Policy makers, Entrepreneurship Support Organisations and Entrepreneurs are invited to attend a series of expert sessions scheduled across two days and take part in a series of side activities.
All sessions will be live and may involve more than one track with recordings being made available shortly afterwards. The schedule will provide time for networking and other direct engagement opportunities provided through the WorldLabs platform.
The event and activities will be coordinated through the WorldLabs plaform where host organisations CBWN, GEN UK and Women In Innovation have established communities which connect with the global innovation ecosystem. To take part attendees are invited to sign up and create their profile. All sessions, resources and networking tools will be available to members of the Summit communities.
The official Summit joining page is now live.